The first GP10 tournament of the year......
...... is on Thursday, January 2nd,
BRISTOL GP10, 2020
TOURNAMENT #1 of 9
- Entry to the tournament is £10;
- At least 80% of all entry fees will be redistributed in prizes on the night;
- Of the remaining percentage, half will go towards prizes for the overall GP10 winners at the end of the year, while the other half will go towards admin expenses;
- The event will consist of two flights of straight knock-out;
- All matches in the main flight will be played to 7 POINTS;
- All matches in the consolation flight will be played to 5 POINTS;
- If there are fewer than 7 entrants, however, a "Round Robin" format will be implemented;
- Our standard tournament rules apply (including the Crawford Rule);
- Tournament Director's decisions are final;
- There will also be optional side pools at £10 and £20, where the player(s) progressing furthest in the tournament will win/share the entire proceeds.
If you have a board, please bring it!
MONDAYS and THURSDAYS are BACKGAMMON NIGHTS --
THURSDAYS at the RAINBOW CASINO;
MONDAYS at the BRISTOL COUNTY SPORTS CLUB