The fourth GP5 tournament of the year......
...... is on Thursday, May 25th,
BRISTOL GP5, 2017
TOURNAMENT #4 of 8
- Entry to the tournament is £5;
- At least 80% of all entry fees will be redistributed in prizes on the night;
- Of the remaining percentage, half will go towards prizes for the overall GP5 winners at the end of the year, while the other half will go towards admin expenses;
- The event will consist of two flights of straight knock-out;
- All matches in the main flight will be played to 7 POINTS;
- All matches in the consolation flight will be played to 5 POINTS;
- If there are fewer than 8 entrants, however, a "Round Robin" format will be implemented;
- Our standard tournament rules apply (including the Crawford Rule);
- Tournament Director's decisions are final;
- There will also be an optional £5 side pool, where the player(s) progressing furthest in the tournament will win/share the entire proceeds.
If you have a board, please bring it!
MONDAYS and THURSDAYS are BACKGAMMON NIGHTS --
THURSDAYS at the RAINBOW CASINO;
MONDAYS at the BRISTOL COUNTY SPORTS CLUB