Our first handicap tournament of 2017......
...... is on Thursday, January 26th,
This is BRISTOL HANDICAP TROPHY 2017
TOURNAMENT #1 of 8
- Entry to the tournament is £5;
- Apart from an admin fee not exceeding 10% of all entry fees, the remainder will be redistributed in prizes on the night;
- The event will consist of two flights of knock-out;
- All matches in both flights, including finals, will be played to 7 POINTS;
- Starting match scores will be dependent on the players' respective handicaps, e.g:
- If Player A (handicap 4) meets Player B (handicap 1), Player A will start the match 3-0 ahead;
- Players are handicapped according to known form. If your form is unknown, you will get the maximum benefit of the doubt!;
- Players' handicaps will remain with them throughout the tournament;
- Apart from the handicapping, our standard tournament rules apply (including the Crawford rule);
- Tournament Director's decisions are final.
- The six Handicap tournaments form the basis of the Handicap Trophy;
- This prize, sponsored by Ed Turner, will go to the player with the best overall record over the year;
- There will also be engraved mementoes for the top two Handicap Trophy finishers.
If you have a board, please bring it!
MONDAYS and THURSDAYS are BACKGAMMON NIGHTS --
THURSDAYS at the RAINBOW CASINO;
MONDAYS at the BRISTOL COUNTY SPORTS CLUB