Our June monthly grand prix tournament......
...... is on Thursday, June 8th,
LESTERS TROPHY CIII,
for the Sarah Rosich Memorial Trophy, incorporating
the BRISTOL GRAND PRIX 2017
TOURNAMENT #6 of 12
The details ......:
- Entry to the tournament is £20;
- At least 90% of all entry fees will be redistributed in prizes on the night;
- No more than 5% will go towards prizes for the overall Open and Intermediate Grand Prix winners at the end of the year, with the remainder being taken as an admin fee;
- The event will consist of two flights of straight knock-out;
- In the main flight, all matches will be played to 7 POINTS, except the final which will be to 11 POINTS;
- And in the consolation flight, all matches will be played to 5 POINTS;
- Our standard tournament rules apply (including the Crawford Rule);
- All matches will be played under clock rules, players starting each match with a time bank of 1.5 minutes per point with a 12 seconds delay;
- Tournament Director's decisions are final.
...... and other attractions:
- There will also be the optional £10 "Winner Takes All" pool, where the tournament winner will take the entire proceeds if he/she has entered it -- if not, then there will be a rollover to the next monthly grand prix tournament.
Hoping to see you there!
If you have a board, please bring it!
MONDAYS are BACKGAMMON NIGHTS
at the BRISTOL COUNTY SPORTS CLUB,
while THURSDAYS are BACKGAMMON NIGHTS
at the RAINBOW CASINO