The twentieth Bristol Masters tournament
Thursday, June 18th,
The Bristol Masters is a tournament contested by sixteen players, who will have pre-qualified through their efforts during the previous calendar year.
The tournament features 9-point matches all the way through, all played under clock rules, and the entry fee is a mere £10.
There will be optional side pools available at £10 and £30, with the money won or shared by the player or players in the pools who progress the furthest.
If any of the sixteen qualifiers should be unavailable to participate, replacements are the highest placed non-qualifiers from the previous year's Bristol Grand Prix table.
- To be eligible for the tournament, you must have been invited in advance;
- and you must be signed up to the Heroes site (see address above), citing Bristol as your home city;
- On tournament day, register by 6pm by:
- --(1) paying in advance, getting payment details from Ian Tarr by email or via text or WhatsApp on 07751 241774; and
- --(2) telling Ian your name & Heroes nickname;
- At tournament time be in the Heroes lobby to confirm your presence for the draw at 7.15pm;
- Next to your username on the left hand side click on your flag and choose status "tournament ready";
- Once the draw has been made then you will be notified of your first opponent in the main lobby;
- Prize money will be notified during the tournament;
- Disbursement of prize money will occur by whatever means you request (within reason!);
When the coronavirus crisis is over, it will once again be a case of:
MONDAYS and THURSDAYS are BACKGAMMON NIGHTS --
THURSDAYS at the RAINBOW CASINO;
MONDAYS at the BRISTOL COUNTY SPORTS CLUB